Monday 11 August 2014

Playin' Pool

Expiration Friday, Aug 15, 2014:

I guess I have put the fear of God into them. At 11 AM, Wall St. met Main Street. Oh, here is The Boss!!! <3 XoXOxO I like it when He puts the spurs to my kind.;)


<smoking cigarette> Now where were we? sigh... <snoozzzzzing>

Oh Dear it is almost the Market Close. Modern Airflight these days...




Oh, Boss! Now Cut That Out! Teehehehe! Kiss me silly! X!... Teehehe...

Heh! See you all next week!






Thursday Update: Well here we are, naked at our trading desk again. It is a very rough opening. I like that sometimes... Teeeheheehe Oh, Boss, you Bad Bad Boy... RrrrrouGH! xoxo


I take it we are done fornicating in circular motions for a bit. How are the markets doing as 3PM approaches? Perhaps we will break a Bill this week.


After the close, they just arrested themselves for robbing their clients' money. Well, well. Life's a bitch then you marry one as The Boss likes to say. Perhaps they will find true love in Gaol. First at the Bell...



Then the End...


I am so happy they finally found Love!!! Teeehehehehe! <3

 



Wednesday Update:


The Boss was Up all night! sigh... I am "fzcked," too as he says. He says it was a matter of life and death for Billions. He was working on his Web Page. I know that hussy is out of town and I made damn sure last night. ;) It is expiration week again. I sure hope I miss my period. I think it is a sure bet. Ooopsy! Just a moment...<barrrffff!> I must have eaten a bit too much breakfast, that's all.


Does anybody have pickles and ice cream sandwiches? Or microwave melted cheese on popcorn with chocolate sprinkles? I seem to have a strange craving or two... <frrrrrrrrAP!> <Giggle> I have a little gas. Sorry. That happens with me only after... Oh, never mind... <Teeheeheehee! Sigh...>

It is the 13th. The Boss and I were relaxing watching Apollo 13 The Real Story last night. Well, relaxing except for several intense moments, that is. The pause button sure beats commercials. After lunch,


We got all Medieval last evening. The Boss said, "I offer thou Honour!" I replied, "I honour Thy offer!" We did that all night long. Honour, Offer, honour, offer, honour, etc. Then he went back to work on that darned Web Site with the Lunar Ticks. I think he figures that he can make them do our bidding somehow. I could tell you stories. The dear little things think he is some sort of God or something. I think he's just another engineer, but My engineer. He's a little eccentric, like he thinks the ticks were tracked here from the moon, but don't you? We've been in Contact since the 70's he figures. Likely 14 and onwards. The ticks are smart enough to know that is when we dropped our lunar isolation guard.

Back to the boiler room. There is about two hours to go.


Anyways, that is why I like Him. Imagine the Science Friction novel that would make. Cool! Well the Bell has finally rung. Boss txt'd me... Traffic is awful... Lot's of Tick news he says... Lots of typing and Dick-tation as he calls it I hope... 1946.72 SPX still settling


I guess it has settled but it was 8 mill higher at the Bell. Oh well. It's only Money.
Time to bond a little closer with the Boss. xo <3




Tuesday Update:




I'm sorry. I was busy taking Dicktation on those medical books all day. I am pooped. I thought it was spelled Dictation; I stand corrected. Plus he stole these letters and he asked me to hold onto them for a bit...
He said he gave the "I" to a Spanish Ingeniros. I just know we are going to get in trouble. Oh dear... sigh... <3

Monday Update:

 


...In the River, during Monday's After Lunch. The Boss has been out screwing around late. I just know it, He came home with a Purple Heart on his Karaoke hat, or one of his hats... I bet he was working on his new book, "The Left Stuff." I know he makes love left handed...


"Yeah We Fly At Night, It's Like a Rocket Flight... That was the longest 69 I've had This Century!" <"buhh-Leap!">

No comments:

Post a Comment