Tuesday 14 January 2014

How do I put pictures on this thingy?

One guy complained that my blog doesn't have enough pictures. It isn't for lack of trying. I have literally thousands of out-of-focus selfies trying on various halves of bikinis or trying to scope my tan lines. But who would want those they are out of focus from this crummy phone camera. Instead I have lots of Screenshots of financial software showing my Naked Puts and Bottom Lines! Here is an oldie but a goodie from last year before my boyfriend dumped me and I went on a Hagen Daz curl an' hurl binge while buying an entire room full of Prada shoes an' purses in a pout...




But I digress... I have all these weird purses now, and a way to illustrate my blog! Yay!

It is a new year, and we are off to a slow start with the change jar...






Perhaps you can follow and help me add it all up. Either that or it's back to those annoying out of focus off center selfies. Toodles!



<3 Robin xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment