Wednesday 22 January 2014

February VIX

January Expiration Yesterday, so this morning was the February SOQ of the VIX. It was about 12.5... a low one if there ever was. Now the wheels can fall off...



I rebalanced a bit. I had help. I hated Calculus so the Boss has to do that part. But we are a good team. Now I can keep in Swiss chocolate and cheese for a few weeks. But wait a second ... The Dippers came in to buy the dip after the market close, taking a loaded Mercedes E Class...



That is because the options will not open until the market does again tomorrow at 9:30 Eastern. But I am not going to waste any Haagen Dazs over it. Patience is the name of the game. T'was a fair day though. I can get them back with an old 300TD station wagon in the MB demo derby coming up. It goes about 50 in reverse for a Big Butt-check! That BlueTec will rue the day he took out my lil' vintage 450SL rag top now that I have some Diesel Momentum too. Teeehehehe!

Oh Dear! Gotta go... Secret Lives of the Super Rich Season Premier is coming on CNBC!!!

<3
Robin xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment