Thursday 23 January 2014

I am in a Pout today...

I was doing smashingly well, buying the dip. Then out of nowhere, the Boss stepped in and said I was being too risky. I bought the dip in my own special way. What did I do wrong?


Dammit! I would have been up to 60 million by throwing fear to the wind where it goes anyways! Duh! I followed it down to the bottom, buying every retraction after lunch, then it snapped back as it almost always does. Oh lookee... It is settling out even BETTAH! Teehehehe!


That is easily a dealership sized garage full of BlueTecs! W0o+! We are off to a fair start this year anyways. But that isn't all. Apparently, there is another Debt Ceiling looming large in The Colonies. I LOVE those! Plus we have about 2 Bills of Dry Powder now for this one since the Boss chickened out to grab it while the iron was hot. That Owe Bomber will rue the day he messed with the likes of me. <giggle>

Key word there is *almost* always snaps back. Oh well... Apparently I have to go into the woods and find a switch for the Boss. I wonder what he needs that for? This one from Home Depot is brand new! There wasn't any out back... Anyways, Toodles and Au Revoir!


<3,
Robin xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment