Sunday 14 September 2014

September Quad Witch

Friday Update: The Witch: You Rang? Teehehehe... The Boss had a bone to pick with TD, but then decided since their Bones were on top of the situation, Why not let Them Pick 'Emselves from the Inside Out? He is so smart it is Scary as Hell! If TD wants to juggle The Greeks, what if the Tables are Turn'd and The Greeks juggle them instead? What do you think Wace? Daddy is gonna make them wish they were never born, or had the foresight to be Born Again, preferrably anywhere but Here!, before we Came on the Scene for Backup! He has inserted Neil Angstrom in them for a Hell of a Moonshot! Muuuwahaha!!! Pity the SEC will not let me show you the Carnage, but Ow! That has got to hurt!

"Did *I* do thaaaat?," chuckles the Boss. Well, it IS way past due, approaching 4:45 PM Central, and it STILL is not settled. Perhaps we will have an Eternal September like on NNTP! at the Bell...


... and then the Close...



Perp-haps they can Tell it to The Judge!



Oh, Boss!! Now Cut That Owwwt!! Teehehehe!!
<3

Thursday Update: There has been a meltup in Iceland, so I have been busy with my Hobby geophysics. After all, what is the point if there is no Geo? Here is Today's close and open, followed by yesterday's... We are losing since I did not roll anything with all the Fed and manipulation to get out of a witching pickle by the Banks.



 So no Korruption here to speak of... move along folks...You don't suppose they park Submarines and maybe read a newspaper there on their way back to Old Kountry, now do you?
 <3

Tuesday Update: We're so sorry, Uncle Albert. But we haven't done a bloody thing all day. Here's the Open...



...and The Close...


But the Kettle's Melted Down, and the Meltdowns Went Away!


<3


It is Sunday evening, September 14th, 2014. It was a strange day with strange dreams on the eve of Witching Week. But I don't want to get Ahead of Myself! Perish the thought that should ever happen...


So we we Fast Forward to the Opening, Monday Morning. Now let's watch them steal it. It is so much fun piling up money for crooks! That way, I just have to wait for them to come to the Pile to cuff 'em an' stuff 'em. Like those old U Boat Pens here from the 40's that I snorkeled at this weekend... I am a regular Jock CooStowaway am I not, Wace? Long story short, I may have accidentally put a Teletype kalling All Kamrades back to Vladivostalk for 911-13 Viktoery Cell Abrasion. I am a Baaahhhd Girl. Teeehhehehehe!


I have given up on the weekend demo derbies with Bankers. I am sick of winning all the time. Anyways, they couldn't get out of there fast enough. You think they knoω something we don't? ;)


Oh, I'm Sorry... I was snoozing again. Asleep On the Switch. ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment